DATE: April 5, 2022
Fair Housing Declaration
- Provide equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, gender(sex), disability (handicap), familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or genderidentity of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving my clients’ andcustomers’ opportunities and my business.
- Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded;,expanding my client’s and customer’s opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
- Inform my clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fairhousing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Document my efforts to provide professional service, which will assist me in becoming amore responsive and successful REALTOR®.
- Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
- Learn about those who are different from me, and celebrate those differences.
- Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as wellas the letter of the law.
- Develop and implement fair housing practices for my firm to carry out the spirit of thisdeclaration.