LAST REVISED ON: MARCH 3, 2023 (VERSION 1.0)
1. Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information about you:
- Personal information: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Usage information: We may collect information about your use of the Services, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
2. How we use your information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Services.
- To communicate with you about the Services and other related matters.
- To personalize your experience on the Services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
3. How we disclose your information
We may disclose the information we collect about you to the following types of third
- Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Law enforcement: We may disclose your information to law enforcement agencies, government officials, or other third parties if we are required to do so by law or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- Other users: If you use certain features of the Services, your information may be visible to other users of the Services.
4. Your choices
You can control the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email.
- You can delete your account and the information associated with it by contacting us at email@example.com
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect about you from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. However, no security system is completely foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
6. Children’s privacy
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.